Tuesday, August 14, 2007

week 14

week: -0
total: -14

Don't really have much to report. Nauseous all day Sunday (darn vitamin), which threw off that day's exercise plan. I'll admit, I can't remember everything we had for supper last week: salad, shrimp and rice, turkey wrap, pita pizza, and ...? The good news, of course, is that there is better food in general in the house, so even when I can't remember, I know it must have been not horrible.


See other participants of the May Day Challenge at Tales from the Scales.

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Overall, you're way ahead of me! ;-) Path to Health

PEZmama said...

I know you didn't lose anything this week, but congratulations on the loss of 14 pounds so far.

And thanks for stopping by my blog. I swear my "breathing diet" would catch on if I could get away with that pesky detail of not eating or drinking anything... ;-)

PEZmama said...

Uh, I meant to say "do" away, not "get" away.

Sorry.