Tuesday, August 28, 2007

16 down, 2 to go

week: +1
total: -14

A lot of things came together this week to make for an up week (and I'm not talking about my attitude here). We were out of town for the weekend, so I missed two gym dates. Since we were out of town, we didn't have access to the foods we normally eat, and we were hitting fast food. I spent most of Saturday outdoors (good) but I didn't get my regularly scheduled snacks, so when we finally did get to the fast food, I overdid it. I just couldn't help it, I was so hungry.

Well, it's a new week now, and a new opportunity to start over.

5 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Amen for opportunities to start over!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Onward and downward! Those times away from home really can sabotage our good eating habits! :-)
Path to Health

Mom said...

At least you know what happened. I hope that this week works out better for you. Watch out for labor day picnics. Holidays always kill me, dietwise.

Gretchen said...

We're all just one meal away from doing things better. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Mel said...

You have such a great attitude...good luck with a better day!!! I read your story at Tales, you are doing a fabulous job!