Tuesday, June 3, 2008

filling the days of summer

Well, without Tales from the Scales, I don't feel much push to make a post. Shame on me.

I find myself slipping into old patterns -- patterns that helped me gain so much weight in the first place. I'm on summer break, and the last week melted away in listening to music and playing online games. We are also in danger of falling out of the training habit, and I absolutely do not want that. So, I need projects. Actually, I have projects, but I have not started them wholeheartedly. So, to remind myself, they are:

very short term:
larp armor

long term:
gym - Tues, Thurs, Sun
tang soo do - Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat (ideally)
Rosetta Stone Korean - daily

away from the computer:
catch up on reading an actual book!
catch up on movies saved to PVR
yard work

Oh yeah, I joined a book club on campus today, which meets once a week for 5-6 weeks. So that will hold me accountable for getting away from the computer -- to study! -- and out of the house, conveniently on gym day. :)

No comments: