Tuesday, June 24, 2008

weekly checkin

week: +1
total: -59

Tang Soo Do on Tuesday and Friday last week. Gym on Sunday. Not the best workout week, but certainly not shabby. Why is the weight still up (and up and up)? Too much snacking maybe -- a perennial problem for me. Monthly cycle is coming around (TMI!), that usually wreaks havoc on my systems. Cheated on Wednesday at Macaroni Grill, although I still ordered the chicken marsala which is recommended in Eat This Not That, AND took home half ... and we shared a tiramisu for dessert. So.

Got up early to go to the farmers' market. Probably spent way too much money, but so far the things I've tasted are outstanding. Blueberries taste much better fresh than the ones from the frozen section. Saturn (a.k.a. donut) peaches were new to me, but I love them now -- tiny, bite-sized, plenty juicy but not messy. Looking forward to getting into the blackberries.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing great - congrats on the size 12 shorts! I'm jealous about Macaroni Grill. Ours closed. I loved the chicken florentine salad!
Path to Health