Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weighing in: a positive is positively not positive

week: +1.5
total: -9.5

I'm going the wrong way here, and I think I've figured out why. I've not been to the gym to lift weights in weeks. I've been sporadic about Tang Soo Do. I can blame time, and headaches, and the business of starting a new semester, but really, it's just been disorganization. I already said it to my husband, that I have to get back, and now I'm saying it here. Once again I repeat my re-commitment to gaining health.

See how others are doing with the Look Great in '08 Challenge.

3 comments:

Mom said...

It's hard staying steady when there is so much going on otherwise. Keep at it, it will happen!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Fitting in the exercise is definitely what I struggle with too...

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I know your determination will get you right back into the good habits! Hang in there!
Path to Health