Wednesday, January 23, 2008

looking great in 08

week: -2
total: -11.5

things I've done right this week:
  • resumed regular Tang Soo Do
  • returned to the gym
  • removed excessive amounts of chocolate from the house
  • took my lunch to work
  • did not go overboard on king cake at the first Mardi Gras parade & party
where I need improvement:
  • more water, especially late at night
  • less thinking that pasta is a fallback food (but I love it, so easy, so tasty)
  • potatoes too (I love my starches)

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing a great job! Keep making healthy choices. :-)

Path to Health

Bunny McCoy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I will try to research what good rowing form is.

I like the way you're keeping yourself so accountable by "letting it all hang out" on your blog. Keep it up!

Michele