Wednesday, January 30, 2008

stuck

week: +2
total: -9.5

I've looked at my weight numbers for the last month, and I seem to be on a mighty plateau. That, or my body thinks it's happy where it is now -- and I might buy that, except that my body still has a LOT of jiggly jubbly bits that really do not belong. I guess I'm going to have to change some things, or else just wait it out.

I tried the "gym before work" thing on Monday. It wasn't altogether heinous, but one needs to be supremely well-organized. I almost accomplished that, but I forgot my shower-shoes and my comb. (I had a spare comb in the car, so the latter was minor, except for walking out of the gym looking like a crazy woman.) It isn't too late for me to try it again today, but I'll have to make up my mind fast.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Those plateaus are so frustrating. Here's to better results next week.
Path to Health