Wednesday, February 13, 2008

weigh-in week 21

week: +1.5
total: -11.5

If I am completely brutally honest, I might consider that I've been snacking a fair bit, and I haven't really gone to bed hungry lately. But at least I'm snacking on good stuffs, like apples, cheese, and hummus (not together). I've also fallen off the brown bag bandwagon, so I've either been buying lunch, or forgoing it entirely. I have time today to pack a proper lunch though, so I'll do that in a bit.

We don't really celebrate Valentine's Day here, so that's a load of pressure (in more ways than one) that I don't have to deal with.

4 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Hang in there! You can do it! I hope you have a better week next week although it doesn't sound like your making incredibly horrible choices.

Ritsumei said...

Those sound like good snacks to me. I am a big-time snacker, so I like to find things, juicy crisp things like grapes and cucumbers and bell peppers to snack on. Needless to say, with those being much more available in the summer I do better in the summer. Anyway, my point is, if you snack carefully you can sill have the snacks and loose. I use babyfit.com, since I'm nursing, but they have a sister site, sparkpeople.com with the same great calorie tracking tools and it's been so very educational for me to see what foods I can eat a bunch of and which ones I have to be much more careful with. Cheese, while it's healthy, is loaded with calories. But most fruits & veggies are wonderful. Good luck in the next week!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Your snacks sound way better than my snacks!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Those are great snacks! May next week have better results for you.
Path to Health