Wednesday, December 5, 2007

LG08 #11

week: -0.5
total: -9.5

Well, the holidays are really here. I have Christmas tunes stuck in my head. I've been to two parties on campus. Classes are winding down, and we're getting ready for the big push to exams. Somewhere in there I need to figure out our travel plans. I go through the same thing every December, putting off the making of a decision, because all the variables just overwhelm my little brain. The things I'm sure of: we will take good snacks with us, we will not overdo it at Christmas dinner -- wherever we are --, and we will enjoy visiting our families.

I think we visited his family in June, and we'd had some weight loss, but nothing dramatic; then I saw my parents in July. At that time I'd lost about 25 pounds. I've nearly doubled that loss since. This trip might be a little dramatic.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Let's hear it for the .5 lbs lost WOOOHOOO!!! I lost just .5 lbs this week as well. I am just glad I am still below 200.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, so you've lost around 50 total since June? That is amazing! Congrats on great progress!
Path to Health

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Your doing great! I betcha they will really noticew the difference when you go back again.

ammo said...

I think I mis-stated something. I've lost almost fifty since I started this whole thing, which was back in January. So I lost roughly 25 before I went to visit, and I've lost almost another 25 since.