Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LG08 week 12

week: -2
total: -11.5

w00t! a new badge!

I have taken a week off from everything (except making proper food choices). Last Wednesday, in the evening, I suddenly felt my throat get raw and scratchy -- it was the weirdest thing. I guess usually that happens while I'm asleep, so I wake up sick. So I haven't been to the office (well, there was scheduled time off anyway), or the gym, or even tang soo do class. I did have to drag myself out to get groceries and more medicine. Mostly I feel okay, maybe a little tired, but then I'll have a horrible coughing fit, which just - won't - stop. I won't feel well till those stop.

3 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

10+ pounds! Go you!! Congrats on the loss.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Congrats! I earned a new badge today, too! Hope your feeling better soon!

Come visit us @ Gabi's World

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hang in there. And don't let that cough go too long without going to the doctor. I ended up getting VERY sick and my cough has lasted about eight weeks now. Bleah. Finished the antibiotics and steroids the doc gave me and am still doing the inhalers.
Congrats on the loss!
Path to Health