Wednesday, November 21, 2007

LG08 #9

week: +2
total: -6

The last two weeks weren't kind. My schedule, which is usually pretty basic and routine, suddenly got very full, and didn't always leave me with a lot of time or opportunities to make good choices. I'm actually happy that Thanksgiving is here -- I can catch up on my sleep, and no one will have any demands on me until Monday morning.

Of course, the bad thing about the long weekend is that both our gym and our martial arts school will be closed. Time to bust out the dumbbells hiding under the couch, and get back on track. Again.

1 comment:

tammi said...

That's the spirit!! I have to keep telling myself, too, that just because I fall off the wagon, doesn't mean I have to stay lying in the dust! You've done so well with your weight loss overall -- I don't think you'll have any problems getting back on track.

Best wishes for a relaxing Thanksgiving and a better week next week!