Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May Day Week 1

Wow, so looking back at my weight logs (a tip I stole got from Jeremy Zawodny, just as a method of collecting data), I was on a plateau since April 1 to -- you guessed it -- May 9. What causes a plateau? Why does it break? Maybe it has to do with stress, or how I wasn't able to hit the gym so often on account of work. Maybe my body just had to adjust.

In any event, I'm down five whole pounds from where I was on May 8.

Here's my reward!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations! I was 4.6 pounds down but I am not complaining. Better that then gaining. I keep thinking if I would have been better over the weekend I would have been to five.

Robin said...

Lucky you- I wanted a button so bad this week but I only lost 1/2 lb. I'm not giving up though!
Good luck next week!