Tuesday, December 16, 2008

some good, some bad, some ugly

week: -0
total: -68

the good: gym on Sunday, tang soo do on Monday, mediocre (at best) gym on Tuesday

the bad: no working out between last Tuesday and Sunday

the ugly: the big payment we shelled out today for materials to fix the roof and interiors of our house (the remnants of Hurricane Gustav). But that's also a good.

I indulged and slept in this morning, which put me behind schedule all day. I was forced to have an abbreviated gym session. When I got to the locker room, I was horrified to realize that I had forgotten to pack a towel (no more towel service at the gym, as it costs more money than it brings in). Then I had to rush to my GP's office for my GP (general physical): clean bill of health though, assuming everything goes smoothly at my ladydoctor appt after the new year.

Ohyeah, we got promoted to fourth gup last night too -- at the next testing, we will be going for the red belt.

No comments: