Tuesday, June 12, 2007

week 5

week: -2
total: -7

According to my Goals Log at Joe's Goals, my stats this week:

  • exercised: 3 times

  • kept track of food diary: 7 times

  • took vitamin: 7 times

  • drank water: 7 litres and 12 glasses



It was like the perfect week. It may be all in my head, but I feel like I have more energy. My knees are definitely not a creaky as they once were. There is confirmed muscle development in my arms and legs. Now to unearth all these new muscles from beneath the flab.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats precious one, you are doing awesome.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Isn't it great to feel so much better?? Congrats!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on a great job of making healthy choices! Glad you are feeling better, too!

Mom said...

Exercise made my whole body feel better too, nothing made that more plain than the week that we spent away from my treadmill on vacation. I was popping and cracking again like I was walking on packing peanuts. I am glad that you had a good week, keep up the good work!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Congrats on the loss! Good luck this week.